Thursday 11 August 2011

Second Day!

I want you all to know that I actually typed that post last night, but my computer has been acting weird and shut down on me as I was putting up the last pictures. I thought I had lost the post entirely. I was so upset because I had promised several of you that I would put up pics of my room. So tonight I typed it again in Word so I could save it. When I went to copy and paste it on here I couldn't get it to work. I then clicked on edit post and there was my post from last night! Although frustrated, I am relieved because I was telling Ben that my writing last night was so much better than what I am writing tonight. I'm really struggling with this whole sleep thing. I will be going to bed very soon!

Today was a very successful day as well! School was great again! The kids were enthusiastic, and I even had my first moment where I reached a student that I had assumed yesterday I would be able to do nothing with! It was a really great moment! I also made the time to cook tonight because I didn't want Ben to feel neglected. We had rotel chicken spaghetti casserole. It turned out really well! It was another joint effort in the kitchen. I like to make him help me (and he's honestly the better cook)! We will definitely be cooking this one again. If you have never tried it, you should Google the recipe. It's easy and delicious! Altogether a pretty great day! We will be traveling to be with family tomorrow! I hope all of you have a great weekend as I know we will! Tune in next week because I know I'll have stories from students to tell! They're always the best!

1 comment:

  1. Oh & sorry about the formatting of the last post. It always skips huge amounts of space when you upload pictures. I will try to work on that!

    ReplyDelete